Saturday, March 6, 2010

Honors to be remembered!

I always hope our seniors have good memories and a great senior year before leaving the structured nest of high school years.

B has had a great year, it is going by really fast for mom, but they are definitely memorable! We received word Thursday that she was voted All-State, All-District and was nominated to play in the All-Star basketball game. What an honor to receive in your senior year! Now my colleagues are telling me I have to order her a 'State' ring, LOL I agree! This is a special honor and I guess along with all the other expenses of being a senior and sending in money for college (dorms, application fees, etc, etc) that this is just another memorable expense!



I will miss you on the floor next year! :)

Pulled from a wing position, she had to step up this year and play point guard and yet shoot as if she was on the wing.

1 comment:

Laurie J said...

SWA-EEET! Now I have a legit reason to go to the All-Star game this June!
I have missed you this week, my friend! Hope to see you next week!