Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Day! On Spring Break :)

After changing to my new purse (my other broke in Chili's, LOL Yes, on the floor; crazy huh?)

Working on my Artifact paper due in April for 'one' of my 3 classes

My kitchen table and bar are covered with my books and papers for my paper! (I already have 45 pages on it)

Still found time to cook some banana bread!

I have slept more this week than I have in the last 6 months together!

It is true 'exhaustion' sat in on me. I knew this year would be very hard for me, my daughters senior year at school, football and basketball season (she was manager for the team and starter for the basketball team) and yes, we made every game home and away. I had 5 graduate classes that I am taking (2 for fall and 3 classes this semester), our big conference that I take 8 students to and it usually take 2 months to build the booth, presentation and projects. Plus, much more, taking care of the family, home and still trying to breath and hear my heart beating! Being the mother explains all!
So today, after much needed sleep, I found lots of energy even after yesterday of tilling my two gardens, and clipping and cleaning my horses! So I am sharing my day today so far!

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the new purse and yum to the banana bread. Glad that you got some sleep. I so crave that right now.

Laurie J said...

Love the purse! All my clothes are going to MARVA in the morning. Baking banana bread tomorrow night for the DAR meeting on Saturday, then flying to Dallas Saturday afternoon. Guess i'll come home Sunday night. Walk Monday? or go to the baseball game?

Kristin said...

I like your new blog design :) Yummy for the banana bread.....I have that same exact canister set!! Ha!! Enjoy your spring break!!

Laurie J said...

SaWeet for basketball on Monday! Probably not much shopping... Lauren is getting baptized on Sunday, so I'm going out there for that. Two hours in the air beat 10 hours on the road!!!

Katie said...

Cute Purse. I fnally broke down and bought a Coach. I do like it. It was a lot but it is so durable. I had a lot of ripped and broken ones (: I love all purses though whatever is cute. Your bread looks great too, Your house looks so fun.