Friday, March 19, 2010

My Week just Stunk!

After stumping my toes (yes, I screamed and said a bad word....it hurt) Couper looks up at me to see how I was!

My toe stumping didn't last long, Couper went off to play with Mickie!

My day got better, when I entered the gym and saw the Jr. High Boys basketball coach shaving the Sr. High Basketball coaches head! LOL

I then go to the office to get ready to judge when I noticed the Sr High Girls basketball coach has already had his head shaved by the Jr High boys coach! I got the heck out of there, I was afraid I would be next~

The week started out good, or it was for me because I knew that I would be playing ball that afternoon, then Tuesday playing volleyball and going to class, then it hit!

The B word........ BAD! Wednesday I started feeling physically bad, we were trying to get all our work completed before we had spring break this next week, so the students were overloading me....... the headache started Wednesday night, couldn't sleep.....stomach was killing me, then Thursday when I got up at 5 a.m. I realized that I had just fall'en asleep! I was feeling worse, had a student totally go off on me, so by my last period class I must have looked bad, cause I had one of my big football players come to class and say, "Mrs. A do you need a hug? You look like you need one" and gave the sweetest hug, so after this class...... I had prep! NO, wrong....my boss came through and says you have some visitors, we are bringing some community visitors by so they can see what awesome things your kids do!

By now, I am dying! I am so struggling to keep from throwing up, I felt like I had the worst heartburn ever, stomach is rolling, head is blowing and I have to be professional? OK - OK I pulled it off, then today still feeling horrible..... I come home to kick my feet up and POOT, I come in and stump my toes on a huge chair......is my week ever going to end?

3 comments:

Laurie J said...

My week was not at all bad. The Chamber Banquet was nice tonight. I behaved and didn't even tell Hollywood where to go.
YES YES YES, I want to play volleyball. I also have a key to the gym and think I'm going up there next week.
I has so much fun playing basketball last week, and want o play some more. If you get the Graphic, see if my picture is this week. I'll call you when I go to the gym.

Kristin said...

Ouchy! You were cracking me up though, by the end of this post :D I do believe stumping your toe might just hurt worse than giving birth. I do believe!

Katie said...

Yep, stubbing toes kills!! I would have screamed too. Thanks for your advice on the centering. I dont know how that got off, all is fixed now. Your fun!! I would have loved to had a teacher like you.