Saturday, March 27, 2010

God's Promise through a Rainbow!

You can double click on the picture to enlarge it!





I hope through one of these pictures you can see the beautiful rainbow colors!

After the brief storm that blew over, I looked out the front door and saw this beautiful rainbow! It touched my heart so much because the 'promise' God made in His son's name 'Jesus' that He would not flood the earth again! I am so blessed to be a child of His, knowing that some day I will be in Heaven with Him! What a great blessing!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Absolutely beautiful rainbow. Love His promises.

Katie said...

Love Rainbows, there is always something special to them, His Love!!

Angela said...

God made in His son's name 'Jesus' that He would not flood the earth again! I am so blessed to be a child of His, knowing that some day I will be in Heaven with Him!

amen amen amen...Oh I was able to see in each picture the rainbow. Just beautiful.