Saturday, March 27, 2010

All in "1" Day!

All in a day's work~
Couper thinks he is bigger than the horse! LOL lil does he know!
This is Lil Bit, a precious girl also, all her pictures are at school so I didn't have a rider on her back! She is the sister to the two you see below!

This is her main horse she rides, Gypsy!

This is B on my lil mare that she helped season! A few years ago~!

Donuts rising for the occasion

As you can see, yesterday I was busy! It was beautiful and so I wanted to catch up and get all ready for the new year to begin! You say, "New Year?" Is this woman crazy? Sometimes, but I love it!

I first got up and got my horses ready to take to the vet. They are required (in my family) to get their yearly injections and coggins test for travel! Horses can catch so much and with us traveling, they can get real sick and either cripple them for life or they can even die, so it is important to me to keep them healthy!

I got to the vet, then my wonderful vet looked down and says, "You have a flat" on my trailer......Lol as I always do when it all hits at once, I left there and went and ordered me some new trailer tires! :O

Now back to the "new year", this is the time the barrel racing associations are kicking up full swing, so that is when I consider this a new year for barrel racing!

I looked on the Internet for prom picture "hair do's" for BB. With her dress that most of you have already seen, we are trying to find a do that will match the dress. If you have an idea, please send me the picture! We are welcome to other ideas!




This one is probably my favorite!

Last night I made the dough for "The Pioneer Woman's" homemade donuts! So I am getting ready to fry the donuts and eat away! OMGosh, that means I have to run today to burn off that donut fat! Pooie

2 comments:

Laurie J said...

NO it means we play basketball on Monday. I like the second hairdo the best.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Have a great barrel season! You're horses are beautiful.