Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A HUGE Fan..................


Of these movies! I am hooked on the books and the movies! First I apologize to the ones who are not fans of the Twilight series and who are Harry Potter fans, I never could get into Harry! I guess it has to be the 'love' that evolves around these movies and the families. The Blind Side had me so captivated that when we went to the movies, I never took my eyes off the screen! My wonderful family "Jeff and Sterling" came in from Texas over Thanksgiving and we went to see this movie! New I had to buy this one when it comes out TODAY! On the way to get it now!

Yes, this movie is as good as Twilight! I have it as one of my DVD collections.......Again, it has to be the way these movies draw you into a dream that you know is not real, but it lets you escape from the world that we are living at this moment, the love~ the not knowing ~ the excitement of these movies and what is coming next? I love the books, but the movies are just as good!

I am hooked! And so is the rest of the family! LOL

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I didn't get to see the movie when it was at the theater, but I'm headed out to Target in a few minutes to get it!! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

My kids want to see Blind side. I was crying while watching the trailor of it.

Laurie J said...

i will acquire the Blind Side this week. I saw New Moon in the theater and I liked it fine. I suppose I'll get both of them at some point Playing volleyball next week?

Holly said...

Love the Blind Side! It's a great movie. And love me some Twilight too! :)

Katie said...

I agree and I am not a Harry fan either (: lol