Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hide and seek!



OMGosh, where have I been in the last few weeks? LOST I can tell you! A word of advice and its free! BEFORE your child becomes a senior start all the paperwork for them to attend college! I have writers cramp from all the paperwork, letters of recommendations and scholarship forms that I have completed and more are coming in! You can fill one out and 10,000 come back needing copies of transcripts, shot record, ACT scores.........etc, etc, etc.

I know it is worth it, but it is hard work. Get folders (started now) and place college names on each folder that your child is possibly attending, when you get each admission completed and any papers you receive from the college, place it in the appropriate folder! *be sure to check each folder often! More info coming soon!

For the time being I am going to Hide and you can try to Seek me, but I am not sure I will be found!

3 comments:

Pam said...

We have missed you :) Take it from one mom to another - it gets easier when they leave the nest after a long while :) But you will be proud of the adults they become!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks for the advice
. It will be that time before i know it...I have a few years, but the first 10 flew by. :)

Kristin said...

Seems like everything you do these days takes tons of paperwork!! :D