Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby Deer (yes he is a pet)

Baby Deer and friends at the Super Bowl Party

Yes, he is a pet! My friends raised this deer from a baby, and yesterday during our super bowl party, Baby Deer wanted to be a part of the party! He would not leave and every time we opened the door to the "man room" he would come in and wanted to stay with us. He loves apples, pop tarts and you can't believe he is a pet!
I know that it is hard to believe, you have to see it to believe it~ Once he is this size they thought he would leave, but NO, he wonders off and comes back home everyday! His horns will be growing soon and his playful time may be some painful times!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That is too sweet! My parents have a lot of deer on their land, but have yet to make one a pet.

Laurie J said...

HEY!!! i can post again! I love Baby Deer, I wondered if he was still around