Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is a girl to do?

In the last three weeks, I have successfully completed some tasks that I have been stressing out about! One is our taxes......I have all the farm and personal paperwork completed and ready for our CPA. I have 80% of my daughters paperwork ready and sent to her top 3 colleges she would like to attend. Just need our tax info (yep, waiting on hubbies W-2 Form) UHRRR

I feel that I have accomplished so much in just a few weeks is because back at Christmas I was successful in changing my hubbies eating habits. How did I do this? Well let me tell you how and he can't argue! I have always been conscious about eating healthy, I usually had to fix two meals, one that he ate and one that I ate.

Secret: Come in one day and empty everything out of the cabinets and refrigerator that is not good for you, replace with everything that is healthy for you! Example: My hubbie is eating peanut butter on wheat bread now, something he said he would never do! But when you have no other bread but wheat, what choice does he have?

I truly believe healthy is best way to go. I have not placed my body on the scales yet, I personally would like to wait another month. Even though I always ate healthy, in the last 3 weeks I have eliminated more or should I say weaned myself away from other things one being anything that has sugar in it, and I do not crave it!!!!!!! I know my girls out in the pasture will sure be proud of me, since they will not have to carry that extra weight this spring when we start running barrels again!

So, what is a girl to do now?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Good for you! That's so true....if it's not there, you can't eat it! I'm headed down that road too.....been eating way too much junk food over the holidays and everything!