Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Snowing......gonna be one of those winters!

Couper taking time to go outside

What I woke up to this morning

"Was" getting ready for school, when they called


This is so not funny! LOL but I am laughing!

My problem? This is my last summer for summer school, I will be completed with my masters in counseling! So you say, "What is the big deal?"



Our school district did not build in snow days in our calendar this year, so we tack our days on at the end of school. Summer school starts just a few days after our school is out, "why" you say? College does not go by High School calendars so they do not understand if our snow days have to be made up when their school starts.



Good thing I have "plenty" of built up sick and personal days left! I have a strange feeling I will be using them! My ol' farmer friends have said it is going to be a cold wet winter from the persimmons that read in the fall!

3 comments:

Laurie J said...

I did though get all my Christmas stuff put away.
I have GOT TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

It looks like we are in for another one on Thursday, too! Hopefully, they won't interfere with your summer classes though!

Pam said...

Had another baby today during the snow shower - thinking of naming her snowball :) even though she is solid black :)