Monday, January 18, 2010

Hearty Man's Lunch

Sunday lunch consisted of some uummm ummmm good food! I have been really watching what we eat and today I had a craving for some protein! The whole family has been eating so well, that I thought they deserved a 'hearty man's lunch'! "Enchilada"
I can every year, so I was able to use most of my canned veggies. I love pepper jack cheese, so I grated the cheese before I went to Church, well prepared most of the ingredients prior to Church then all I had to do is come in build, bake and eat!
I also order my spices freshly ground from a company called "Townsend Supplies"! Makes the food taste so much better 'cause they are fresh ground!
My homemade salsa is always a must and yesterday craving jalapenos, so each plate consisted of enchiladas, lots of melted cheese, salsa and jalapenos, with a side order of chips!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh. I wish I had that RIGHT NOW!!

Kristin said...

Yummy!!!!!!!!!! I'm starving now!

Laurie J said...

Post recipe please!! Looks FABULOUS!

Pam said...

Hey Chris - check out my blog see what we got day before yesterday!

Have a great day. Pam