Wednesday, January 20, 2010

See why you 'DON'T' need best friends!

Me and Bec

They sneak around when you are together and take pictures and the worst part of it, this was at 11:30 at night!

We had been together all day! David is my best friend who I love so much, I can talk to him about anything and everything! We grew up and went to school together, he is an Architect in Little Rock and owns his own firm, we get together as much as time allows us, texting is a must for us, and often we visit on the phone. You see we email each from the picture above (?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?) He emails a picture of my other sweet dear friend who is now a "Bama" fan (probably cause she moved to Alabama) , but we still luv her too, we both look like we are "3 sheets in the wind"!

Thanks David, you know I hold a box of ol' goodies that soon could appear on the world wide web! :)

No comments: