Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dog Day afternoon!

"Wagon Train"

Alias Smith and Jones

"Laredo"

"Couper on a dog day afternoon"

I love westerns and this afternoon was one of those days that I just wanted to watch the ol' cowboys and the good ol' movies. I really decided to watch "Wagon Train" , "Laredo", and "Smith and Jones"....you know they just don't make'em like they use to.......Couper? you ask, he crashed after playing in the snow today. My boy just couldn't hang with me, them dog day afternoons!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Hi Chris,

Just stopping by to answer your question from the other day. Yes, we did decide on the baby's name. It's going to be Alivia Grace!

Pam said...

Today is a good day for westerns - we are having rain cold, wet, yucky!

Had a new one got pic on blog.

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cute little puppy you have. love his name

Katie said...

Hi Chris, My parents love all things horse and cowboy. They live out west but are getting ready to move to PA. There whole house is western/cowboy. It is acutally pretty neat. They are going to have to keep a room like this in there new house. You can check it out. Go to realtor.com and type in 668436 under the msl#. I think you will enjoy it.