Sunday, January 24, 2010

Florida.........HELP!

Where do I begin? My daughter is graduating in May (tear), I will be graduating the end of June with my masters in Counseling. I thought we could take a small family trip to Florida to celebrate our l-o-n-g hard, consistence studies and both of us having good grades, celebrate by taking a fun filled trip to Florida.

I have found some places to stay on the Beach, we are looking at Destine, Ft. Walton area and I can't always believe the feedback on the websites. I heard they post their own feedback so it is hard to believe what you read on the net. Can someone give me some positive places to stay that are not out of this world expensive and are on the beach so I can walk out without crossing roads? I wish I could take my dog, but I am now thinking I will let one of my students from school take care of him! My dad can feed my horses (girls). July is the month we are looking at!

My dear bloggers, any suggestions?

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh how fun. We would love to go to Florida too. I don't have any suggestions though...We always want to go to Disney.

Kristin said...

I have never been to Florida, but I heard Destin is really nice. Hope you have fun!!

Mich said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment. Love making new friends.

Blessings and prayers...