Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pictures tell a story

The smiles tell it all "Chris Holland and dad Coach Jay Holland"

After a game of success

Thumbs up tackle

Warrior in Waiting
Waiting patiently on sideline for his next touchdown

After a good catch

The look of determination & to prove a point

Stretching

Disciplined

As I sit and wait for the next playoff game at Fountain Lake, Friday, Nov. 27th the day after Thanksgiving, I thought I would share some of my photographs. I do not claim to be an experienced photographer, but as my boys have ask me to 'take' pictures of them, I sometimes are in the right place at the right time. I also feel you have to see through a photographers eyes what they are feeling and thinking. It is just recorded in a second through a picture! This tells a lot about a photographer, what lies deep in their souls!

It seems all my pictures have centered around Football and Basketball for the last 10 weeks, but this is my love, "The Warrior Football Boys" who call me "Momma A" and the "The Lady Warriors" who my daughter plays and is the point guard for. I spent part of the summer with them at camp and feel like I am also a part of those girls! Season just hasn't started in full swing, football is still rolling!

1 comment:

Laurie J said...

Love the picture of the Holland men- it's great
Possible I'll walk the sidelines with you Friday nite- AND stay out of the plays!