Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Off for her Senior Pictures............

BB ~ Senior 2010

It is amazing how time flies! One day I was bringing her home from the hospital, the next I am getting ready to send her off to college! In five months she will be graduating, making her way into this world to make a life for herself. Which leaves me at home with the animals! The only good thing about that is, they do not talk back! LOL I am sure I will be finding things to do.
As one leaves the nest, the independence grows strong. Making the decisions of an adult, but yet still in a young woman's body. She will makes mistakes and learn from them, and will be remembered from her great things she has done. This will be the last time she will be with her classmates as a class, the last year she will be playing in the gym at Lamar High School. She needs to cherish these moments. As she goes out into this cruel world, I hope that she can make an impact like she has made on my life! Always keep our Lord and Savior first in your life so that He will guide and lead you through life.......I love you!

No comments: