Saturday, November 21, 2009

My good friend and teacher



You know you meet people and just instantly you know they are special! Well this is my friend from school, a colleague and teacher, Laurie Cowling. We have to much in common, we LUV our football boys, students, and children at school. We love being amateur photographers, and being rowdy! LOL I guess I am to blame for her blog now! I realize I can reach many of my students, family and friends through my blog, so I felt I need to share the experience with my good friend Mrs. Cowling!

Oh, if you visit her blog, be sure and ask her how she was "almost part of the football team last night at the 'playoff' game against Parkers Chapel"........LOL sorry Ms. C, but I sure wish I had taken a picture, it was one of those moments! You were an inch of getting that 'run down feeling'.........:)