Monday, November 16, 2009

I have the best family ever!

My sister in law, Melissa

This has been a great weekend and starting of the week! I have been so blessed with my friends and family! Also, my Church family is amazing! I have grown so close to them. I see why our Father wants us in Church!


I can't wait for Thanksgiving, my precious family from Texas is coming in and we plan to spend special time with them. Over Christmas we are looking to travel to Texas! Gosh, how blessed I am. This is GREAT!

Where do I go from here? Thank you Father for giving me such wonderful friends and family!


God has blessed my brother and his wife, who I absolutely love my sister in law, Melissa. She is the best!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Where are you going to in TX for Christmas? I live near Houston :)