Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chocolate...everybodies friend....

"3" homemade chocolate cakes
Every year I always 'serve' the Warrior Football team. In the past I have served ice cream cones, Pizza, cookies, and more. This year I decided to make homemade chocolate cakes and ice cream. I went to the store to purchase the ice cream, chocolate syrup and Oreo cookies. Yes, all about chocolate, it is every ones best friend, especially on rainy cool days!
Once in the store, I am thinking on the number of buckets of ice cream I would need, so thinking maybe 3 family size buckets will be enough! Wrong, these are football players...are you kidding? So I ended up buying 5 family size ice cream buckets. I came home and iced my cakes after they had cooled and crushed the Oreo cookies for the ice cream. They may all be sick by the time football practice gets here at 2:30.
We are kicking off the "Playoffs" if AAA will decide what they want to do (see below post) they are meeting today to decide to appeal or suck up their mistake and let the playoffs begin. As much as they were wrong, they will never admit their ignorance and immaturity in this matter, others are slamming our boys terrible for the coaches being right! So what better way to sooth the 'harsh' words from idiots than with 'chocolate'!

No comments: