Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Have to leave this one to the Lord!


The next few days will be a very trying time and so many are on their knees praying for the truth~ Being a faithful Christian and a true believer I know that all things work for the good of the Lord. For all things there is a purpose and a reason, we may not understand it at this time, but I have to continue having faith and leave it in God's hands. I have seen grown men fall to their knees praying and crying all week, we feel we have no more tears left. Our hearts are breaking and we feel we have lost one of our own! I do believe in Karma......and so do the others! So I keep praying we all have the strength to sustain the ones we love the most! Luv U TTLWFBB!

1 comment:

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.