Saturday, September 5, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL is here...!!!!

Football Friday Night Way
Warming up ~ pre-game
Defense holding them back
Capturing lots of yardage
The 'Water' Girl ~ Oops "Manager"
After the winning game, headed to field house~ Some tire boys

OMGosh, what an exciting night for football! Beginning of season is always a great feeling! I still have problems with some of the 'hard' hits that my boys take! Yes, I know, they have pads on for protection, but you have to understand, some of these hits are unexpected, so the body is not ready for some of the impact! As always, I am proud of our boys! We won and that is always a good feeling! BB is the manager and she jumps around and stays focused, I do not know how, because I have to watch the game and she is focusing on making sure the boys have towels, water, ice and letting them vent to her when they are upset!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Glad you had fun! I remember how much fun the games always were.