Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Funny Post....

"What do you think is wrong here ?" The boys sure could tell ya....Boys, LOL

I can't help but laugh....it was one of those moments that you just had to be there! I teach a lot of the football players, I also take pictures for them at ballgames for two reasons; 1) we make the senior video each year, so we collect as much footage as we can 2) the students LOVE looking at pictures that I place on the server (a place that all can get to). I also place these pictures on computers in my classroom so the football players can place them on their own videos if they want. EXCEPT........today the boys were looking at the photos again, and I overheard them talking about how they want to print these pictures off and PROVE that "so n so" is not doing their job on the line and "so n so" is letting his man go by him, and "so n so" is not Bla, Bla, Bla.....I never realized my pictures were used for critiquing players!

I stopped to listen when the players turned to my desk and started asking me if we could print the pictures off to prove to the player (so n so's) they are NOT doing their job! Keep in mind, we won 47-6. I didn't realize I was becoming an "Assn't Coach" LOL.....LOL

I love having the players in my room, they amaze me how much they study the game and how little they don't study doing their 'real' work....Got'a love them~ AND yes, I am understanding! Just one of those 'serious' (not really on my part) moments that you just had to be there and I couldn't quit laughing!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

That is too funny! It sounds like school's off to a good start!