Saturday, September 12, 2009

It is Official!!!!!! My daughter

Our Warriors! left side #63 ~ Steven (center on O Line)

BB and Steven are together! I blame Chemistry lab on this relationship, LOL. They became lab partners and from their, a relationship! #63, center for the OUTSTANDING Lamar Warriors and an outstanding CENTER for the team is a great boy who I know BB is very happy with! B is also the manager for the team, so she travels everywhere they go, so it is a double plus for her! LOL It is funny, she told me she met this guy and she had to tell me all about him, I think he knocked her off her feet! Anyway, last night at the game, out of 243 pictures that I took, 1/4 were of him! That was a request from my daughter!


"2-0"
WE WON LAST NIGHT WITH ONLY 2 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME, we were behind by 1 pt. 12-13......our boys did NOT give up within the 2 minutes we scored a touch down and kept them going nowhere on 4th down, got the ball back and downed it at 14 seconds in the ballgame!



What an exciting game! LOVE THAT WARRIOR FOOTBALL....AIN'T NOTHING LIKE IT!

No comments: