Saturday, September 26, 2009

Photographer? Homecoming week!

Casey running toward me (#40)for a touchdown of 80 yards! #63 beside him is BB's boyfriend Steven
Defensive play, Warriors stopping their offense!
Steven and BB (Water girl/manager)
Zach tackling their runner
Homecoming maids
Queen Holly (my boss on the left)
BB almost getting run over by opposite team!

Great cheering squad! Some of our Lamar Cheerleaders
Warming up
Steven (BB's boyfriend)

BB and Coach going over pre-game stuff

One of the BIGGEST Football fans of the Lamar Warriors! (plus, I have most of the boys in my classes) RECORD: 4-0
This has been a very busy week! HOMECOMING! We had dress up days, raffles, competitions, games, and on Friday we had a huge parade with students creating and completing the floats! EXCEPT one.......the most important one! I was in my class 20 minutes prior to the parade when I received a phone call, "Mrs. Arnold, no one got us a trailer for the parade, will you bring your truck and drive us in the parade?" How could you refuse the "Warrior Football Team?" Of course my truck was dirty, they didn't care, LOL. I sent my students by the road to watch the player while I took off down to the football field where there parade was to start! My plans were to film the parade and pep rally for the Sr. Video (something we do every year in my class). I had a student film the parade, then after the parade, I reached the gym where we have our pep rally and "I was 'chosen' to be the speaker for the pep rally"......LOL, it was fun, but I didn't get much pictures until last night! The boys (football) always look for my pictures that I take of them on Friday night! I transfer them over to a folder on their server and they can view them when ever they are logged into a school computer!

I feel I am becoming a professional photographer! LOL


No comments: