Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy 77th Birthday & 17th Birthday!

Happy 17th baby girl
My good friends mom and Chris (grandson)

Ready for Friday Night!

(Sorry, couldn't find a picture on my computer of my dad, I will have some soon) My dad and mom came over for dinner, we celebrated my dad's 77th birthday (September 2nd)and my youngest daughter's birthday (September 1st) today by having a cookout! My dad is 77 years old, hard to believe he is this age, he can still work me all day long and I have to have day off to recover, when he gets up the next day and goes at it again! LOL

BB is 17th, just 8 more months until she goes off to college! Hard to believe my baby is going to be leaving her nest! I am proud that she has the desire and determination to go to college. Right now her career choice is "Speech Language Pathology and Audiology"! I know she will do well in any major she decides to go into!

Getting ready for another week at school AND "Warrior Football"! I am so proud of our boys! I have most in my class and we have so much fun talking about Football! Be traveling to Pottsville this weekend to watch them play! Hope it is cooler! Football weather! :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Thanks for the invite,,,