Friday, August 7, 2009

Yearbook YOURSELF.....

'CAUTION.....YOU ARE GOING TO LAUGH UNTILL YOU "P" YOUR PANTS!!!!!

Last year I recommended you going to http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ website and do this. All you have to do is upload a photo of yourself and they supply the rest, including the laughs! They have updated photo's from last year and also added a student life section where you are added to a group of friends. You can choose what year and "poof" your photo is in the year you selected....well, just view below. I will start out with the photo I uploaded to yearbook website.


Photo used for "yearbook yourself"

1992 year (dig the hair....LOL)

1954 year that is me on the right (I played in the band also, had so much time on my hands, LOL)

1972 year - that is me snapping (yes, I played football, the boys never knew I was a girl) LOL

1978 Queen Chris - Basketball Homecoming Queen (?) LOL

1980 Queen Chris AGAIN! I would say this maybe 'Football Homecoming'

1984 - Cheerleader, that is me in the front

1986 - Rock star, my family didn't know I was a 'star'....only in my dreams LOL

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Ha ha!!! My Pastor did that on facebook and has his profile picture set to one of them. It's highly disturbing! LOL!! So funny!

Veronica said...

I have to agree with Kristin on this one, since she put it so well. Disturbing is def the word I would use too!