Monday, August 24, 2009

I AM BACK..... :)

Love taking 'landscaping' pictures

Couper ~ he is feeling much better and is growing!

Greg and BB talking when I snapped this picture!

First week of school has been very busy! A few days ago, the A.D. ask me if I could possibly do the Football and Basketball schedules and get the large ones ordered! So between getting my lesson plans completed, dealing with first day classes, new students and students returning all with excitement, AND returning to college the same week as school started, I took the weekend off. EXCEPT......Friday my puppy got real sick and I had to take him to the vet! We were up most of Friday night, but he was much better Saturday. Sunday, after Church and lunch, we went outside to relax and I took my camera........I have tons more pictures, but feel you may get bored! LOL

No comments: