Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This is WHY.............

I can't lose weight! I am making homemade cinnamon rolls! I use to make homemade rolls/bread weekly. Now that I am back in school getting my masters (again), I do not have the time! These are for the family and gifts today!


Dough rising

One bowl of dough started

Both bowls of dough rising ( yes I made a double batch)

Plus, I have tomatoes to can!
I return back to school tomorrow, so I will have to can tomatoes this weekend! My refrig is full of tomatoes, LOL

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'll be right over.....
LOL! Yummy :)

Steph said...

I am family, are they for me. You know I did have a procedure today....

SH

Veronica said...

Oh man! The cinnamon rolls sound so good right now! I need some!!!

I hope things go well on your first day back to school!