Monday, August 10, 2009

Should I or Should I NOT?

I like this cut but my hair is not this thick, so realistic I know it will not turn out exactly like this cut.

I really like this cut, I am leaning more towards this cut.
(I will still be able to put it up on bad hair days! LOL)
This was another cut I really like! May be to short to fast!

Get my hair cut? I am 'bored' with my long hair and I want to change. I am more afraid of regretting it after the fact~ Once it is cut, I will then have to let it grow out.......if I do not like it! OH, I just don't know what to do and my appointment is tomorrow! :{ What do you think?????

3 comments:

Steph said...

Do it!!! I was feeling the same way and you see what I did to mine, I cut and colored it. It is time for change!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

I say go for it! I'm getting mine cut this week too! Do you put your long hair up all the time? I used to have longer hair and ended up wearing it back all the time, so it was like what's the point of having it long. It's fun to have a change!

Chris said...

OMgosh, so true! I can always let it grow back out! LOL