Thursday, July 16, 2009

New addition to the family....!

Cooper (Pembroke Welsh Corgi) - 3 weeks old

Cooper was born June 20th, 2009. We are scheduled to pickup "Cooper" aka "Coop" on July 31st. He will be 6 weeks old and will be ready to live with the Arnold's. His plans are to become TDI certified a licensed therapy dog. I should be completed with my counseling degree in fall 2010 and this will be the time he will be finishing up his certification. He will be making trips to school with me to be around students. Another member of the Arnold family!

4 comments:

Steph said...

We almost have the same birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

Now that is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Angela said...

Oh my gosh. How adorable.

faraluna said...

Simpatico il cagnolino!
Un saluto dall'Italia.:-) faraluna