Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I have 13 girls!!!!!!!!!!!

I planned on posting prior to my departure Monday morning at 6 a.m. but was unable to find the time to do so! We are "all" in Hot Springs at the girls team camp (basketball). We played 4 games yesterday and 4 today. We just returned from Magic Springs Amusement Park and I am really tired. I will post more after my return tomorrow night. Well maybe not tomorrow night, but the end of this week! :)

Oh, have to tell you this joke.......Coach S. told me and I fricken fell for it. He caught me when I was tired! LOL

"Do you know how much dirt is in a hole? I said, "No, tell me Coach", he said, "none, it is a hole"......He is spending to much time with other coaches!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

LOL! Funny joke :)

Have fun at camp!

Steph said...

You are such a goof butt, you have been hanging with way to many teenagers...