Friday, July 10, 2009

MY barn is coming together....

I held my breath while these men are on the barn...
Look, the roof is coming together! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAA

Thanks to my dad and Greg after the storm, they put our fence back up and put some of the doors back on the barn to keep the horses out of our barn.

After the storm, we are finally getting our barn back up! Last night they had spent a hot day in the sun working on our barn. I came home from school working on scheduling students for the upcoming school year, when I started cooking hamburgers on the grill, watching these young 'men' working so hard, I decided to feed them, so I sent BB down to see if they would eat with us. I could see the smiles on their faces and knew the answer......I was glad to share our supper with them before turning in for the night. After the last storm tearing our roof off our barn, they are working hard to get it back together, painted and doors back on to complete our barn for my girls!

Next project is building our deck around the side of our house, install our pool and partial deck around it. Greg and I have decided we would have so much leisure time around the pool in the afternoon, cooking out on our new grill we purchased for our existing deck and starting to get our home for future retirement! Yes, I said future retirement.

No comments: