Monday, July 27, 2009

Favorite Movie Week.....POST

It is hard for me to 'sit' and watch a movie, that is because there is always something I need or could be doing! Is anyone else like this? LOL

This morning my youngest daughter and myself sat and watched a movie she brought home called "Push", this movie kept my attention long enough for me to watch the whole movie. So I thought, "why not post your favorite movie".

So all YOU bloggers POST your favorite all time movie! It could be an older movie or a new one. I hear "the Proposal" is an awesome movie, guess that I will have to go watch that one!

My favorite movie to this day is ......aaahhhh this is hard! "Taken" action, "Beauty Shop" - funny, "Shooter" action/thriller and then I have to say that "RV" is the best movie for being funny and family oriented.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I am the same way about movies. I really have to be in a certain mood to want to sit for 2 hours and watch a movie. I have no problem sitting on the computer for that long though. LOL!!!

My favorite movie is "Sweet Home Alabama" I just love that movie!

Veronica said...

Gosh, I hardly ever take the time to sit and watch a movie! I think one of my favorites ever, though is an old movie called Rhinestone. It has Sylvester Stallone and Dolly Parton in it and it just hilarious!

Angela said...

#1 Gone With the Wind
#2 Steel Magnolias