Thursday, July 23, 2009

Calling all Bloggers.......

I have been thinking......(I know this may be dangerous), since we have a new rock wall and hearth, I am seriously thinking about getting a new couch for the living room. As posted previously, my room and decor has changed. I am thinking a 'brown' "L" shaped couch that when you sit on it, it just sucks you up in the soft comfort of it. Anyway, I will post pictures tomorrow and you look at my living room and suggest what YOU think I should do with my on my decor!

I am excited because I have seen other blogs that have posted their beautiful pcitures of their homes and 'decorating' tips, so I am calling on all bloggers to help me with decoring my living room! PLEASE feel free to suggest your ideals and links to purchase or just to show me an idea!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sounds good to me!!!! As long as there is room for all of us, especially during the holidays!!!!!!!!! Just not sure if you want to sit that close to your fav son-n-law, hehe


I WANT TO SEE PICTURES.....