Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Red Box


I have to admit that I am hooked! When my family came in for BB's graduation from Texas, they introduced me to 'The Red Box'! You have to understand that we live in a small town, so movie stores are still in business! This I love, because I can be in another town and pick up movies and return them at our Red Box! I just have to stay away from them, they are so tempting!
I guess I am ancient! But not out of style......I find my students wearing the same clothes I wore 25 years ago in school! LOL

7 comments:

Jacquie said...

Funny... I had a redbox post at one time myself. Ha!! What's even better is that you can rent a redbox movie online and it will be at the location as promised. No more searching and searching while you're standing at the machine.

The furniture guy I use is Jim Horner (Horner's Furniture). He will beat anyone's prices on good quality stuff. I have a Basset bed coming for my guest room. He delivered my son's living room furniture to Fayetteville for free. He's the best!

Jacquie said...

PS. If you ever go, tell Jim I sent you!

He & Me + 3 said...

I have yet to try the red box. Maybe I should huh?

Kristin said...

I haven't tried out the redbox either.....might have to now!

Clark Racing Concepts said...

I am glad we could pass on the "Red Box Bug"!
Love Ya,
-Stephen & Hollie Clark

Holly said...

I've never even seen those red boxes. It's been a long time since I've even been to a movie store though too. A lot of times we get them off our tv.

Katie said...

I love it too, did you see Dear John? Rent that!!! Very good!! Thanks for your comment and congrats with you year coming to a end, enjoy your summer. Your daughter is doing so well, I know your proud.