Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Priceless Pictures!

After looking through my pictures and reminiscing about the year, I thought I would post some pictures that have great memories, laughs and are special to me!
Isn't this the best? My grand babies!

My Grands, they are so precious!

One of my students and myself (lol) we have fun!

At my besties home feeding her pet 'baby deer'

BB ready for her Prom this year (tear)


Coaches shaving each others head in the gym! (had to be there)

Couper and Michey playing (see who is winning?)

Couper is tired and sleeping on his back

My baby girls, Lil Bit and BB

My DEAREST Bestie, couldn't teach without him!

Our bus driver and Coach when we took Seniors
to Silver Dollar City last Wednesday
He was trying to get some sleep, LOL Notice his cell?
Me and Ms. Boen resting after riding rides at SDC

HUMMM, if you look close you will see butter all over
his chin....this is my boss at SDC - Joe's Crab Shack

This one you needed to be there, he picks this up and ask
"what do you think this is?" LOL Gotta Luv him

Our wonderful baseball coach, in this picture, he disagreed with the umpire and if you look close, you will see what he is thinking!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Testing Post, changed settings, seeing if it works! :)

Holly said...

I think that's a great idea to post pics w/ great memories!