Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kleenex....can you send me boxes?

OMGosh, it is starting to hit me that my daughter is leaving High School to a new chapter in her life, a world that will start the rest of her life, and new beginning! Graduation is in 2 1/2 weeks and as she walks through the line, I will need many boxes of Kleenex.


Tonight at the Athletic Banquet, all my boys were crying and hugging me, which seemed to them like it would be for the last time.


BB received honors and recognition that we were not expecting! The pictures tell much!



With her teammates, B stands as she is one of two seniors graduating

She averaged 14 points a game with 60 - 3 pt shots made this year alone.


She receives 'All-State, All-District, All-Star Nominee, KARV Dream Team' honors



Special honor of receiving ' Most Athletic Female of the Year' Award, along with Zach who won 'Most Athletic Male of the Year' Award

Guest Speaker ~ Tim Horton of University of Arkansas

4 comments:

Laurie J said...

We'll share a box!!! So proud of the girl child. And the boys, too! Greenland bound on Friday- save me a seat!!!

Kristin said...

I know you are so proud of her!! Those are amazing accomplishments! Get you a big huge purse and stuff it full of kleenexes for graduation! Ha!

Holly said...

I'm sure there will be lots of tears on graduation day! She's accomplished some great things and I'm sure you are proud of all that she has done.

Veronica said...

Chris...just going through the comments for my giveaway and saw you entered. If you would still like to be entered in, please be sure to go back and read the post and finish leaving the other mandatory comments. I'll be ending the giveaway in just a couple of hours so be sure to head over if you're still interested!

Thanks,
Veronica