Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day with my "Pa" being a part of it!

I knew that if I went by my Ma and Pa's grave site that tears would start streaming, it seems like a river of tears because I miss them so much, they were the love of my life, my breath, my father and mother, my advocates, my direction and they raised me as a Christian who still remembers going to Church with them every Sunday! They loved the Lord more than I can express, I thank them and my Pa for all that they have done for me! I love you and miss you!

The Clark name he was so proud of!

I can't believe it has been so long since I have seen them, it seems like yesterday!

He served his time and fought a great battle in the War flying planes and fighting cancer! He didn't want to leave his family behind! Right before passing, I was in his hospital room, he had been sedated, when I was talking to him and telling him I loved him, he opened his mouth and said, "Tiny (what he called me), I am ready to go"......That night he passed!
TR leaves behind two children, Reggie (TR Jr.) and Elizabeth
Five Grandchildren
Four Great Grandchildren
Two Great Great Grandchildren
Thank you for fighting for our Freedom!

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

What a sweet post. I know you must miss them terribly. I love to hear the stories of people's lives and I would imagine your Ma and Pa had lots of great stories.

I am so thankful for our veterans and those who are still fighting for this great country!!

Clark Racing Concepts said...

Great tribute! I know they are very proud of you!

P.S.- Hey Pa, We are keeping the Clark name pride going!

-Stephen