Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Why I use to have $, now I don't

Lil Bit (Lika Doc Holly Mare) One of my girls
My love for horses and the equipment that you have to have for them is why I do not have $. I cherish every waking moment with these girls (horses) and what I do have, because I know one day they will not be with us and all these wonderful moments and experiences will just be memories of our past. I guess I am saying I don't care if I have money or not, if my daughters have memories, then having the horses and the experience is worth everything we have!



Greg does not share the 'great' love of my horses like I do, now please do not get me wrong, Greg 'spoils' my girls, he gives them apple treats when he is around and more than I think they need, he does help take care of them, but the moments we share barrel racing and daily riding is something I hold dear to my heart. BB says this is the most 'peaceful' time she has is when she is on her horse! I feel our Lord gives us special treats by giving us horses! I am blessed to have the 3 horses that I have. Oh, did I tell you they are sisters? B and I are always wondering if they know they are sisters! We feel they know!



No comments: