Monday, July 14, 2008

Texas family ~ If you can't find me, I'm in TEXAS!

Pappy helping Caleb (Pappy is my Uncle Reggie)


Caleb and his uncle Jeff

I love my Texas family, we have been going each summer to visit and this summer we didn't get to hit the town of Lubbock, I miss the shopping, visiting and EATING.....one thing this family loves to do...... Uncle Jeff is helping Caleb with is "boy toy!"

I love Caleb's 'toys', but I know Pappy will not let me around them, or if he does it will be with Supervision.....when I was young, my "pa" took a peddle tractor, put a motor in it, I believe he was making my tractor ride 'fun' and making it easy for me...LOL, one day when outside riding, I ran out of gas, I just pulled it up to the water faucet and stuck the water hose in and filled' r up! Lil did I know the difference between water and gas (I was young). It passed on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Miss You Guys, We have got to get something scheduled. Love the blog, and wow you got some photo skills!!

Chris said...

Thanks, I learned my photography skills in Texas! LOL, LOL
Thanksgiving definitely sounds good! I love to cook and eat! teehee