Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nothing like family....

Fallon eating her homemade chocolate cake and homemade ice cream
Kale loves Cowboy

Eating homemade ice cream and watching the movie "RV"

Thought my favorite son-n-law was cleaning my kitchen, but he was going back for seconds!

It looks like they needs some help with the 'toys'

Wow, look at that piece of cake! (2x's)

Wondering who he can throw this ball at!

Ice blue eyes

Sissy trying to pull Bubba away from Cowboy, dynamite comes in small packages!


We celebrated Paul, Fallon and Kale's birthday (July birthdays) with a supper and cake/ice cream last night. There is nothing like family! Especially the grandchildren....they are so much fun and funny! Don't get me wrong, I loved my girls, the grandchildren are 'grand'. I have forgotten what 'lil' ones say and do. Like Fallon picking up Bubba's legs to pull him and thought she would get him moved before she finally gave up. She is 2 and he is 6, dynamite comes in small packages! We had a great time eating, laughing, joking and watching the movie RV!


1 comment:

Angela said...

Your family looks like so much fun!