Saturday, June 26, 2010

Katie's Keepers

Do you ever find a blog that touches you like no other? I came across Katie's Keepers blog and her post was Reece's trees. As I read the post and the trees being planted by her family and how they were blooming, I wasn't sure who Reese was, so I started reading all her post from the past.

Katie, you have touched me like no other, you are an inspiration to so many, you are so special and I thank you for sharing your story. For you who do not believe in Jesus, this will surely change your mind, this story and what this family has endured will bring you to your knees!

Katie, I hope you do not mind me sharing this with others! Reese my darling lil girl, you are God's Angel and when I get to Heaven, please be waiting for me at the Gates!

To view the video at Reese's funeral please click here.

To view Reese's pictures, please click here.

To read and follow Katie's blog, please click here.

4 comments:

Jacquie said...

I'll have to take the time to go check out this blog...I sense tissues may be required.

He & Me + 3 said...

Thanks for sharing the links and for stopping by my blog today too.

Heather said...

I love Katie and her blog is such an inspiration!!

Kristin said...

I have read her blog and know about her story too. I need to go and catch up on it.