Thursday, July 1, 2010

It is 'Complete'.......

Masters in School Counseling Guidance and Leadership
2010 Grads (Sabrina Dec 2010 grad; Stacey Summer 2010 grad; Ms. Dixon, teacher; Lisa 2010 summer grad; back left: Jonie summer 2010 grad and me summer 2010 grad) This was our last class together!!!!! ON the last day!
The best side of all the Lady Wonderboys Gang....LOL Jones, Stac, Lisa and Me
Lady Wonderboy gang (Jonsie, Stac, Lisa and Me)
Me and Dr. Croom (my professor and advisor)
I am now an official graduate of Arkansas Tech University with my second masters in "School Guidance Counseling and Leadership." It is complete.............with my grad gang "The Lady Wonderboys"

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog and congrats on your degree! I have the same degree and being a school counselor is the best! :)

Kristin said...

So cute!! Congratulations!!!! I just realized that I don't think my sidebar has been updating because I've missed a bunch of your posts! I'm going to catch up now!!

Mark Elhum said...

wow amazing blog, your posts are much fun, keep updating...God Bless to u.....
Thnx





cheap flights to accra

Jack said...

I would rank your Blog as A++, it has some interesting stuff, thanks for sharing.....





wedding car hire london