Monday, June 7, 2010

Reality !!!!!

My front bedroom is getting full of her dorm room 'stuff'

Towels, ? and looks like many more things are stuff in these boxes.....LOL she just keeps piling things up~

It is hitting me now that my baby will be leaving for college next month! She is taking two summer classes this summer which started today and my last two classes start today also! What am I going to do with all my time? The Empty Nest syndrome will be setting in.....scrap booking sounds fun! LOL

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

I know exactly how you feel! Where does the time go?

Even though I seem busy all the time, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with myself. It's a strange transition.

But, I really love having adult relationships with my kids. That's the reward!

Kristin said...

I bet that is so crazy that she is going to college.....I know mine will be going before i know it!!

Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you too.....hope everything is okay!

Holly said...

Lots of stuff to pack! I'm sure she is excited for this new path in her life.