Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ruby Tuesday 'Gang'

(The tech gang girls) Chris, Lisa, Jonie and Stacey

Stacey is cracking me up back left side, Jonie back right side, me front left and Lisa in the front!

After eating 2 Entrees, full meal we look full and satisfied!

Gotta luv my Cohorts from our counseling program at Arkansas Tech University! We are part of the last of our Cohort VIII and will be graduating August 14th. We studied for the Praxis last night and after our study session, we hit RUBY TUESDAY! Fun, Fun and more Fun.....One thing since starting the program 2 years ago, I have gained 12 lbs from sitting and doing homework all the time, so it is time to get on my diet and start loosing!
I shall not leave out, photographer B Arnold (my daughter) LOL

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

OMG!!!! I know Lisa!!!! We go to church together. She taught my boys in middle school. I LOVE Lisa!! That is so funny!