Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back to the books!


Summer schools starts Thursday and I am not ready! I have had approximately 3 1/2 weeks off from my spring classes, and I really did not think I was going to recover enough to start classes for the summer. Today my room was stored for the summer, just completed my grades and now I am starting summer school.......:(
This is my second masters, my first was in Educational Leadership and after completing it, I realized that all the time I wanted to be a school counselor, so what is a girl to do? Return and get her counseling degree! I love studying the brain and theories, psychoanalysis.......my good friend is always telling me that I am analyzing him and it makes him nervous! LOL I can do this because my other good friend in Iowa, she will test me and I have to really stay on my toes, she will pick my brain!
So I will apologize now for not keeping my blog up to date on a daily basis. I will be going to school in June and July I will help our school counselor with students schedules and getting ready for the school year! This will help me when I start my internship this fall!
I love my job!


3 comments:

Kristin said...

That's awesome! I wish you the best of luck with this new path and it's so nice to hear that someone loves their job....usually you only hear the bad things about people's jobs that they don't like.

Veronica said...

Sounds like you're up for a busy summer. That is great that you are trying something new. I hope to figure out "what I want to be" when my girls get a little bigger. I'm praying that the Lord will give me some direction!

Veronica said...

Chris...Thanks so much for the encouragement. Sometimes I get down on myself for not having a career by now, but like I mentioned, I just keep praying that the Lord will show me what he wants me to do. Thanks for all your sweet comments by the way. I really do appreciate it!

~V~