Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mickey feels right at home!

Mickey, our adopted cat from Sebastian Humane Society, feels this house is his home. He makes his self right at home, in most places. Our Corgi "Cowboy" and him are so compatible, Mickey waits on him around a chair or corner and then jumps him. I have wanted to have a camera and see what they 'really' do during the day when we are gone. Cause they sleep a lot when we get home! LOL We love him and wondered how we have done without him!
As I worked all day yesterday sitting in the other recliner, desperately trying to complete my presentation on Physical and Cognitive Development in Developmental Counseling class, Mickey was tired of waiting on me to give him attention, so he hit the other recliner and slept.....Hummmm that sounds familiar, he is male also!

3 comments:

Steph said...

That's Hilarious!!!! I think he misses Melvin, maybe he needs to come over next week.....

Kristin said...

Ha!!! That's too funny!!

Veronica said...

That is pretty funny!

While I'm here, I also wanted to say thanks for the comment the other day. I really needed to hear what you said! Thanks so much!