Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Guess what I got last night?

A new Bike! I am so excited! I love riding and for my anniversary my hubbie buys me a bike, chain lock and a (hilarious) helmet. Now I am a believer in wearing head gear, that is not what I am saying......just not use to wearing a air dynamic designed.......LOL I came home and rode about 1.5 miles before the storm hit. I do have to admit when the storm hit, our gas can went out flying across our driveway and one of our tree limbs broke in the back yard. It is lightening like crazy! So when the wind hit, I go running out on the front porch before the winds takes my bike off the front porch! I did save it!
Ride Safe and wear your safety gear and Have FUN!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

That's awesome that your Hubby got you a gift that you really love. What a great way to get some exercise. I used to ride a bike a lot. That was back in high school though. Congrats on the new bike!