Friday, May 29, 2009

oh my Grand babies.........

Fallon playing on the jungle gym (not watching Bubba's ballgame)

Peeping at Mems while playing....

Kale batting right handed (then switched to left on his next batting)

Running home!

Kale Running to 3rd base

Kale 'jumping' to 2nd base,, that lil hop for securing his foot on the base!

I realize each and every day why our grandbabies are called "grand" children......they are grand! I guess as we grow older, we have time to stop and smell the roses! All you want to do is take care of the babies! At Kale's ballgame I took pictures again, while Fallon was on the playground, not caring at all about 'bubba's' ballgame!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Just stopping by to say hi. I did finally realize the other day that Steph is your daughter. I just never see you guys comment on each other's blogs, so I wasn't sure if you guys were related or not at first.

Anyhow...I got your comment tonight and to answer your question, I still have no clue what's inside the box. I haven't received it yet, but I will be sure to post about it when I do get it.

Have a great weekend!