Thursday, December 18, 2008

PICTURES ARE HERE......lol

As promised.....here are the pictures from Dixie Stampede....."See" lil Pam is barely 4 ft tall! She did email me today and said, "oh thanks for the making me spit my coffee all over my monitor this morning. I am still laughing." She went on this blog and read the post below and I made her smile today! :) It was all worth it!

You really had to be there....last Saturday night, both of us being raised in the rodeo circuit, barrel racing, roping, we are 'true' cowgirls.....the Dixie Stampede shop is full of 'want to be' (aka Drug Store)cowgirls and cowboys hats, boots, dresses and more! I say, "do not let Pam and I" off by ourselves, we can cause lots of people to laugh, we put on these hats that looked like someone "sat" on them and smooshed them flat as a pancake! We "HAD" to put these hats on to try (grant you we were laughing our guts out) along with us playing around, we had our play 'rifles' and I actually acted like I was shooting Pam, we were walking around the store when we headed over to our table to inform BB, Greg and Randy that we had just purchased these hats to run barrels in.....of course we didn't, but they didn't know any better! Pam and I didn't crack a smile when we sat down! BB looks at us like we are crazy, and says, "no you didn't?" Randy he just gives us this funky look, Greg said, "Oh S_ _ _".....everyone else was laughing because we looked holy ridiculous!

We have now decided every Christmas we are returning to Branson for a weekend of fun! We will NOT be telling anyone in Branson we are returning because they will shut that place down and tell us they are closed! Pam and I just can't help it......we enjoy making people laugh!


1 comment:

Jana Daugherty said...

I just wanted to say that I'm so glad you had a great time in Branson. I'm with www.Branson.com and we always love to hear about the great experiences people have when traveling to Branson. We would love it if you put a link to our site on your blog! Have a Merry Christmas